My God !!!!

Yup! I talk to God. Don't ask me why this sudden spiritual streak in me...but it just so happens that I have a God I can talk to....

Who listens to all I say and doesn't talk back ;
Who gives me consolation without me asking for it ;
Who hears me out patiently when I'm down, then always pulls me up again, without even letting me know ;
Who says the right things without speaking a word ;
Who always tells me what to do when I'm unsure of myself ;
Who points me in the right direction, but doesn't push me to follow it ;
Who always supports me, even if I end up being wrong ;
Who sees my tears and lets them run... but gives me a shoulder to cry on ;
Who hears my laughter, and joins me in the celebrations ;
Who loves me unconditionally, even when I don't give it back ;

My God is all around me... in the people that I know and love. My parents, my friends who have stood by me for years and always will. I know this sounds ultra senti and soppy, but I truly believe in God.

I have discovered the power of God ... Coz frankly, nothing else could have completed that damn project of mine in time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. >>I have discovered the power of God ... Coz frankly, nothing else could have completed that damn project of mine in time!!!!

    laughing
    thank god! [:)]
    laughing... continues...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...