I've been celled- Part 2

http://fisheyes-meanie.blogspot.com/2007/08/ive-been-celled.html

I wrote that post when I bought my new sleek cellphone with the better part of my first month's salary. I've lost that and one other (slightly cheaper) cellphone since then, and am back to a (slightly newer) version of my original "Nokia 1100 - Made in India" model.

This one has a radio that barely catches the waves, a colour display and snazzier games, but like the original, has no camera, no tooth (blue or otherwise), a 5 day running battery and a torchlight too... In your face Disappearing Electricity of Gurgaon!!

And I have come to realise.. New is silver (coincidentally also the colour of the erstwhile jazzy cellphone I owned for too short a time), but Old is, in fact, gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...